Founded in 1957
Founded by William 'Bill' & Ramona Hunt in 1957, Central Sales Company originally opened on Southern Ave across from the university of Memphis State. They built a rock solid business foundation serving their community and putting their clients' needs first.
It didn't take long for William and Ramona's initial success to grow. So they made the move into the current location at 2170 York Ave for Central Sales Company, Inc in mid-town Memphis.